Narendra Modi is an Indian politician who is the 14th and current Prime Minister of India. He was born on 17 September 1950 in Vadnagar, Mehsana district, Gujarat. He was born in the family of grocers. He has experienced poverty in his childhood and that is why Modi wants to help needy people. He is a very optimistic person and a successful politician. He is one such politician because of whom youth of India started to take interest in politics.
Life of Narendra Modi and his journey from a poor man to the Prime Minister of India is very inspiring. Some of the ‘inspirational quotes by Narendra Modi’ are as follows –
- If you call yourself a leader, then you have to be decisive. If you’re decisive, then you have the chance to be a leader. These are two sides of the same coin.
- Our constitution is a ray of hope: H for harmony, O for Opportunity, P for people’s participation and E for equality.
- Unless and until you inspire the people, you will not get results. Imposition will never give you the results. Inspiration will always give you the results.
- We walk together, we move together, we think together, we resolve together, and together we take this country forward.
- I was born in a very poor family. I used to sell tea in a railway coach as a child. My mother used to wash utensils and do lowly household work in the houses of others to earn a livelihood. I have seen poverty very closely. I have lived in poverty. As a child, my entire childhood was steeped in poverty.
- I can say that out of 365 days, I manage to do yoga on at least 300 days.
- I do take pride in saying that in spite of being in public life for so long, there is not a single case against me, not even for wrongly parking a scooter or driving on the wrong side.
- I don’t carry the burden of the past or the madness of the future. I live in the present.
- My entire childhood was steeped in poverty. For me, poverty, in a way, was the first inspiration of my life, a commitment to do something for the poor.
- I believe you never get tired by doing work. You get tired when you don’t work. When you clean your house, you don’t get tired; it gives you satisfaction.
Narendra Modi will always be remembered as a great man.