Indian cricketers who married their childhood friends
It is rightly said that good friends become good life partners. Here sre some of the Indian cricketers who married their childhood friends.
- Ajinkya rahane – he married his good friend radhika dhopawakar in September 2014. Both knew each other long before when ajiknya was not famous as a cricketer. Presently he is the captain of Indian premier league (IPL) team rajasthan royals.
- Saurav ganguly – he married his childhood friend and neighbor dona roy in February 1997. The interesting fact is that they married thrice, once in temple, second in court marriage and third by the religious customs of their family.
- Manoj Tiwari – he married sushmita roy, his childhood sweetheart in July 2013.
- Suresh raina – this superstar from cheenai super kings team in IPL married his friend priyanka choudhary on 3 April 2015.
- Rhit Sharma – the captain of Mumbai indians married his childhood friend ritika sajdeh in the year 2015. He got linked to many affairs but married ritika who is the rakhi sister of Yuvraj singh.
- Ashok dhinda – this fast bowler got bowled shreyasi rudra, a software engineer and his childhood sweetheart, he took his decision of getting married during IPL.
- Varun aaron – he married ragini singh who is the native of kadma in Jamshedpur. They both studied together in loyal college Jamshedpur and got married soon after completing their studies.